Smart energy for people
- THE PROJECT:
NOBEL GRID will provide advanced tools and ICT services to all actors in the Smart Grid and retail electricity market in order to ensure benefits from cheaper prices, more secure and stable grids and clean electricity.
- EXPECTED RESULTS:
NOBEL GRID results will be based in three different actions:
- Innovative solutions and tools for DSOs in order to provide secure, stable and robust Smart Grids.
- New services for all the actorsof the distribution grid, including new actors, such as prosumers, aggregators and ESCOs.
- Smart Low-cost Advanced Meter (SLAM), addressing the needs of the all the actors of the Smart Grid.
- DEMONSTRATION SITES
NOBEL GRID results will be tested in real conditions in five different electric cooperatives and non-profit demonstration sites in five EU members’ states:
- The electric cooperative of Alginet (Spain)
- The renewable energy cooperative Ecopower in Flanders (Belgium) acts as renewable generator and supplier cooperative.
- The cooperative Carbon-coop in Manchester (UK).
- The public DSO ASM Terni (Italy).
- Meltemi eco-village (Greece).
- PROJECT DATA:
- Starting date: 01/01/2015
- Duration: 42 months
- Budget: 13,9 M€